Cultivating Excellence started on 1 January 2018 with only two students. Each of our students is allowed to develop at their own pace, has their own learning plan of action which caters to their own strengths and weaknesses. This approach has seen our students excel at both internal as well as external exams. We have also seen a significant growth in our numbers.
Vision: It is founded on the following Bible verse Proverbs 22:6 ‘Start children off on the way they should go and even when they are old, they will not turn from it.’ We aim to achieve excellence in education enriched by sound values.
Mission: We believe that schooling is not merely passing a grade but to develop a clear understanding of what you have learnt and more importantly to apply this. To teach all students to recognise the importance of the decision of what they choose to do with their lives. At Cultivating Excellence, we aim to provide an education that will ensure that our students are equipped to pursue any career. To us, your children are not just students, they are leaders. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
- Small classes: 6-10
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors and teachers
- All subjects including Computer Science, French and a holistic Life Skills Program
- Access to Educational Psychologist
- Flexible curriculum tailored for each individual student, in interactive classes with flexible schedules
- Accelerated learning techniques and study skills, as well as acquiring real world skills: self-discipline, responsibility and accountability
- Physical and creative activities
- Opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home and still able to pursue academic goals